Legacy Advisory Partners makes retirement easy.
We design effective plans, helping each participant reach improved levels of financial independence.
Our Goal is to:
- Protect fiduciaries from financial loss
- Ensure plan efficiency and compliance
- Minimize total plan cost
- Help enhance investment opportunities
- Maximize benefits for plan participants
- Promote understanding
How we help you:
We create high impact plans that attempt to maximize participant retirement income potential. Through our plan design process, strategic participant decisions are simplified while still accommodating custom corporate preferences such as employer costs, existing vs. future participant account balances, and participation.
Benchmarking is not about the lowest fees, but the balance of cost to features provided. Legacy uses a proprietary benchmarking system that:
- Assists with fiduciary obligations to ensure reasonable fees
- Connects to over 100 bundled and unbundled recordkeepers and TPAs
- Handles start-up mega-large plans over 400 data points
- Offers side-by-side comparison for thorough perspective
- Saves between 25-40% over the averages method.
Investment Due Diligence
Legacy utilizes an investment due diligence process that focuses on identifying skillful managers and organizing powerful and compelling data.
Our professionals lead each plan sponsor in fiduciary compliance, often serving as a co-fiduciary, either 3(21) or 3(38) based upon the client’s needs and the subject of risk mitigation versus risk avoidance.
Legacy utilizes an all-encompassing deliverable called the Fiduciary Plan Review. This review provides education, documentation, and plan metrics to meet fiduciary responsibilities and improve operational efficiency.
|Included Items:||Committee Education:|
|Plan design and compliance issues||Responsibilities of a fiduciary|
|Plan performance and participant outcomes||Fiduciary liabilities|
|Benchmarking of total plan costs||Service provider monitoring|
|404(c) notice and statement||Investment monitoring|
|Compliance checklist||ERISA 404(a) and 404(c) compliance|
|Fiduciary file checklist||Claims and appeals procedures|
|Investment committee charter||408(b)2 and 404a-5 disclosure regulations|
|Ongoing best practices||Controlled groups and prohibited transactions|
|Mergers and acquisitions|
|Target Date Fund strategy and process|
Legacy creates custom communication and education campaigns with one goal: improve participant levels of financial independence.
Our process involves the following:
- Coordinate recordkeeping services
- Group retirement education meetings
- Level 2 + one-on-one education meetings
- Holistic financial wellness system partnering with Smart Dollar
To get started, schedule a call with us today!