Organizational Development Consulting & Long-Term Incentive Plan Development
The company is experiencing a lack of accountability on site, creating a negative impact within the organization. As such, there is a critical need to deal with and accommodate the growing needs and expectations of an increasingly diverse team in order to prepare for a generation shift in the workforce.
- Their organizational infrastructure failing to maintain the progress of the company.
- Struggling to get buy in from Senior Leadership
The Suggested Solution
In this situation, Legacy would suggest an overhaul to the company’s organizational infrastructure by way of the Great 8 Leadership Virtue Workshops. Workshops would include:
- Role Optimization
- Weekly Most Important Tasks (MITs)
- Clear Line-of-Sight for target profitability
- Performance Review Process and Long-Term Incentive Plan
- Internal Company Communications
- Merit Bonus Pay System
- Business Development Strategy
- 5-year Growth and Equity Transfer Plan
- Recruiting – Competency & Virtues-based Selection Process
- Strategic Business Plan for next fiscal year
Legacy would also advise a solid transition strategy from current ownership to next generation ownership as a way to plan ahead and protect and strength the legacy they’ve built.
Disclosure: All case studies have been written for illustrative purposes and should not be construed as a testimonial or specific client experience. They are hypothetical situations that discuss the complexities of a situation, event, or a problem that one could encounter in the work area.